General Information about Party Reservations
I-35W S and Exit 1187
Go straight through the 1187 stop light
Take a right at the stop sign (McAllister Road)
Take a left into the shopping center (before the train tracks)
Recess Time is located next to House of Pho and Conn's. The store front faces McAllister Road
Food For Thought
ALL FOOD SUBJECT TO APPROVAL: General guidelines are as follows:
No hot beverages.
No hot soups, dips, or water/broth based foods
Lids must stay on all cups
Sack lunch, takeout, or snack only
No Catering. Pizzas are okay to be delivered.
No spreading food across bar for buffet.
Food must stay within the space of one seat per person eating.
ALL food, including small snack, MUST stay off the playground.
Be kind and discard your trash when you’re through eating.
Please have your party fill out the online waiver prior to arriving to expedite the check-in process- EVERYONE MUST BE ON A WAIVER, INCLUDING ADULTS!
Please arrive 15 minutes early
Recess Time does not permit strollers at the facility
Cake, cupcakes, cookies, cake pops, veggie tray, fruit tray, & bottled water are allowed for parties
Cash tips for party host are appreciated
Immobile children are not included into the overall head count of the party kids. Children under the age of 17 are counted as a party participant.
Party Timeline (Parties with a Party Host)
1. Entire party arrives 15 minutes early to fill out waivers- EVERYONE MUST BE ON A WAIVER, INCLUDING ADULTS!!
2. When the party guests arrive they will head to the party room to receive their socks from the Recess Time party coordinator.
3. Party guests must have a ticket (to be given by the party host) to receive the Recess Time socks.
3. Party begins in the party room. Pizza will be delivered 10 min after your party time begins.
4. Recess Time party coordinator will light the birthday cake and sing Happy Birthday with the guests 20 min after the pizza is delivered
5. Recess Time party host will instruct the birthday party host to begin opening presents (if applicable) 15 min after cake
6. Once gift opening is done children are released to the playground to play
7. Recess Time party coordinator will begin cleaning up leftover food, cake, presents, trash, etc.
8. Recess Time party coordinator will alert the birthday party host 15 min prior to the party ending
9. At the end of the 2-hour time slot, Recess Time party coordinator will begin completely breaking down the party and setting up for the next party.
10. Birthday party host can check-out and pay any remaining balances owed
Birthday Party Policies
The deposit (half of the party package total) is due at the time of booking to reserve your party slot. The remaining balance is due at the start of the party, plus any requested add-on's.
SOCKS & SHOES:
Grip socks MUST be worn by all guests/participants while on the playground. Socks are available for purchase at the front desk
NO SHOES ARE PERMITTED ON THE PLAYGROUND AT ANY TIME.
Please read and communicate to your guests that EVERYONE must be on a waiver upon entering the building (including ALL adults). Please sign the waiver before arrival at Recess Time to expedite the check-in process.
In the event that you are late for your party reservation, you will NOT be compensated for the time or receive extended time. Once your party time has ended you must move from the party room to the general seating area to prevent delay. Parties that run over the allotted time are subject to a $2.00 fee/ minute they run over the allotted party time.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT ALLOWED:
The following items are not allowed at Recess Time Indoor Playground: bubbles, silly string, glitter, confetti (including confetti balloons), alcohol, 2-liter soda, ice cream, hot liquids, hot coffee, opened drinks, canned sodas, catering & open flame warmers. No drinks that have to be poured into another cup
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE ALLOWED:
You may bring in your own cake/cupcakes, cake pops, cookies, fruit/veggie trays, pizza, sandwiches, or other non-messy finger food items. Please call management if you wish to bring in food and are unsure if it is acceptable.
ALL FOOD MUST BE KEPT IN THE PARTY AREA AT ALL TIMES.
NO FOOD IS PERMITTED ON THE PLAYGROUND AT ANY TIME
PARTY PARTICIPANTS & ADULT GUESTS:
Immobile children are not included in the overall headcount of the party kids. Children under the age of 14 ARE counted as a party member. Adults who would like to follow their child(ren) on our playground are required to wear grip socks. Socks are $2.50(+tax) for adults. The socks may be added to your party package or purchased individually at our register.
No hanging decorations with nails, screws, staples, tacks, tape or anything that damages or penetrates the wall. Recess Time prefers you use sticky tack to hang any decorations on the walls. Balloons must be on weights prior to entering the building and stay on weights to prevent balloons escaping up into our high ceilings. You may enter the room 15 minutes prior to your party time to begin decorating.
There is a $75 cancellation fee. If you cancel the party with less than 1 week notice, we will work with you to find another date and time to host your party (within 60 days) or you will forfeit the full deposit. If you choose to reschedule your party and cancel at a later date you will forfeit the full deposit.
We do not downgrade any party packages for lack of attendance or late arrival.
For the health and safety of even our tiniest customers,
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE
to any patron that smells of marijuana or strong cigarette smoke. No refunds