General Information about Party Reservations
I-35W S and Exit 1187
Go straight through the 1187 stop light
Take a right at the stop sign (McAllister Road)
Take a left into the shopping center (before the train tracks)
Recess Time is located next to House of Pho and Conn's. The store front faces McAllister Road
Food For Thought
ALL FOOD SUBJECT TO APPROVAL: General guidelines are as follows:
No hot beverages.
No hot soups, dips, or water/broth based foods
Lids must stay on all cups
Sack lunch, takeout, or snack only
No Catering. Pizzas are okay to be delivered.
No spreading food across bar for buffet.
Food must stay within the space of one seat per person eating.
ALL food, including small snack, MUST stay off the playground.
Be kind and discard your trash when you’re through eating.
Please have your party fill out the online waiver prior to arriving to expedite the check-in process- EVERYONE MUST BE ON A WAIVER, INCLUDING ADULTS!
Please arrive 15 minutes early
Recess Time does not permit strollers at the facility
Cake, cupcakes, cookies, cake pops, veggie tray, fruit tray, & bottled water are allowed for parties
Cash tips for party host are appreciated
Immobile children are not included into the overall head count of the party kids. Children under the age of 17 are counted as a party participant.
Party Timeline (Parties with a Party Host)
1. Entire party arrives 15 minutes early to fill out waivers- EVERYONE MUST BE ON A WAIVER, INCLUDING ADULTS!!
2. When the party guests arrive they will head to the party room to receive their socks from the Recess Time party coordinator.
3. Party guests must have a ticket (to be given by the party host) to receive the Recess Time socks.
3. Party begins in the party room. Pizza will be delivered 10 min after your party time begins.
4. Recess Time party coordinator will light the birthday cake and sing Happy Birthday with the guests 20 min after the pizza is delivered
5. Recess Time party host will instruct the birthday party host to begin opening presents (if applicable) 15 min after cake
6. Once gift opening is done children are released to the playground to play
7. Recess Time party coordinator will begin cleaning up leftover food, cake, presents, trash, etc.
8. Recess Time party coordinator will alert the birthday party host 15 min prior to the party ending
9. At the end of the 2-hour time slot, Recess Time party coordinator will begin completely breaking down the party and setting up for the next party.
10. Birthday party host can check-out and pay any remaining balances owed
A deposit of 50% is required to book a birthday party
Deposit due on the day of reserving party, remainder is due on the day of party
No hanging decorations with nails, screws, staples, tacks, or anything that penetrates the wall. Waiver must be signed prior to the party.
Please arrive 10-15 min early to allow enough time for check-in process. EVERYONE MUST BE ON A WAIVER, INCLUDING ADULTS!!!
If you are late for your party reservation you will not be compensated for the time or receive extended time.
You will be required to move from the party room when your time is expired or you will be subject to a $2/minute charge.
You will not be compensated if all of your party guests do not show up.
We do not discount any party packages or substitute unless otherwise noted by management.
There is a $50 cancellation fee.
If you cancel the party with less than 1 week notice, we will work with you to find another date and time to host your party or you will forfeit the full deposit.
If you choose to reschedule your party and cancel at a later date you will forfeit the full deposit.
Reservations are not confirmed until the deposits are paid..